Sunday 17 December 2017

Back from a Long Hiatus: Nori @ UBC


Hello my Fatmily, it's been a long time! I got busy with school and travelling, and before I knew it, I had way too many Fatventures that were difficult to post all the time. I'll be posting much more comfortably now, just for fun :) Check out my Instagram for more frequent updates! @amandasypang

Nori just opened at UBC this year, and they have some pretty affordable stuff. It isn't dirt cheap like ramen from the grocery store, but I think people can still be pretty satisfied with their fried goods (mostly tempura, kaarage) or the plain udon noodles, which is less than $5. I got the laksa. which was about $9.80 CAD, and gave my seafood to Fatmine. For the seafood lovers, unfortunately there wasn't much seafood :( I think there were only two shrimps and one fake crab stick (which is actually Pollock meat). However, the flavor was great, and the noodles are always cooked to a perfect al dente. This place is also pretty popular, as there always seems to be lines during the day! Definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment