Sunday 20 November 2016

Cheshire Cheese Inn and Kingyo!!!

Brunch day with my squad! :) They had such good food, oh yes. I just got some eggs Benedict, but I also took pictures of other stuff. Pretty basic brunch menu, and the quality is there.






I loved Kingyo, it was so good. Everything kit surprised me, and was so flavorful. Their vegetarian options are also really good.

This looked really simple, but I just had to have some. So many people were getting it that I got tempted. The seasoning is sweet soy sauce, and most likely mirin? Super delicious.
My pizza buddy here got the Dan Dan noodles.
This is tomato kimchi!! I love kimchi, and they made it even better by adding seaweed sauce and tomatoes. Their kimchi is not exactly like any other kimchi I've had. Definitely worth a try, especially if you love kimchi like me.

Ironically, I recommended the chicken karaage to Mr. Pizza Dude, even though I'm vegetarian haha. I think I've had it once in my life, and I can't say that it wasn't good. My brother also loves it. They served it with imported salt (fr Utah?) And pepper.

This salad was also really yummy, aw yes. I know it doesn't look like much, and it isn't....which is good because I can order other stuff :) the avocado definitely made everything really good.

They were having an anniversary, so this mango cocktail was on anniversary menu, where featured items are cheaper than usual. I shared this with Pizza Guy. The mango was smooth and,s and the calpis was a delicious aftertaste.
This is him, photo bombing, as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment