Saturday 4 July 2015

Menchie's: Froyo~~

I haven't had froyo in a while :P I've been to Menchie's before, but I haven't posted anything about it before.

To be honest, I think Yogurtland, Menchie's, Qoola, and many other frozen yogurt places are essentially the same. I don't go very often nowadays because froyo is basically an overload of sugar that my brain can't handle sometimes, lol.

Also, it's difficult to make froyo Instagram worthy. I mean...making that perfect swirl is just...frustrating. I also have a tough time deciding what I want, because I want to make sure my flavors and toppings are compatible. Decisions decisions...they are so hard.

After 15 minutes (I'm not kidding), I finally decided on cookie dough as my base. I got cookie dough bits, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, sugar free chocolate sauce, and one cherry. I tried to make it look nice...oh well. At least I'm satisfied and proud of my flavor and toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment