Wednesday 8 July 2015

Lonely Adventures: Stock Up Cafe at Kerrisdale

Since I had some business in Kerrisdale, might as well check out the area..right...

When I was researching Stock Up Cafe, they had a lot of items to choose from. They also sell groceries and provide service for the elderly.

There's ONE thing I have to say; MY SOUP SPILLED. How could you D: it was such good soup too...I got a bocconcini sandwich with carrot ginger soup. The biscuit comes with the soup.
This place is on the pricier side, but the quality is there...that's all that matters, right >__>

Actually, I lied, there's another thing I have to say; my sandwich was a big soggy...I think it's because the eggplant juices were soaked up by the bread. The sandwiches are kept on display, and then reheated. I think it would've been better if they added the eggplant later.

6019 West Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6M 3X2

No comments:

Post a Comment