Thursday 2 July 2015

Celebrating Finals/An Adventure Without Fatmine: Shishinori

I came back here because it was just irresistible. 

Besides, they update their combo menu! I think that's quite refreshing. The teas and dessert options are completely different than what I had last time.


I ordered ginger apple iced tea with a vegetarian bowl and matcha pudding. The tea was very light; unlike other people, I like the "kick" that ginger has, but the apple and ginger taste was very subtle. The pudding was more gelatinous than creamy; I was expecting the pudding to be like the Jello pudding cups. Oh well, not complaining :P The salad was really nice too; it was sweet and salty because of the fruit and the teriyaki sauce. It was an interesting combination.

My other friend ordered the same combo, except hers was the sashimi bowl. It's essentially the same thing, except the mushrooms get replaced with sashimi and half of a soft-boiled egg.


My other friend got an order similar to my last visit at Shishinori, which was the chicken teriyaki sub. I like the use of avocados in their subs; it makes it super filling.


No comments:

Post a Comment