Tuesday 23 June 2015

Uppercase (and Safeway): Preppin' for Biology

I've only been to Uppercase for their dessert, so I decided to give their savory options a chance. For the price, I would say their options are pretty worth it.
I also just realized that Uppercase is a conjunction of Blue Chip and the bagel shop (forgot the name) form the old SUB. No wonder.
 
 I got the Veggiewich. $4.25, not bad.

This is a giant protein shake I got from Safeway while I was going to UBC. I've tried Happy Planet's fruit smoothies before, but I never tried their protein shakes. I'll warn you; it's REALLY filling (I mean, it's protein). This was pretty much my lunch because I felt so full after drinking it throughout the morning. The entire bottle is about 30g of protein, and 15% of the recommended daily fat intake. It's also an amazing source of iron (45% of the recommended daily intake) because of the soy and cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment