Saturday 20 June 2015

Rain or Shine: Ice Cream

This place kind of reminds me of Molly Moon's. Speaking of Molly Moon's...I really need to go back there.
 
Anyways, I think it reminds me of Molly's because of the flavors they have. They're very original and "raw". For instance, they have Honey Lavender, London Fog, Rhubarb and Ginger Streusel...but one thing that's different is that this place offers vegan ice cream. Pretty cool.
 
Don't judge me...I sampled three flavors and ordered two completely different ones. If you can't decide on a flavor, that's what you gotta do guys....
 
I got Jasmine Green Tea and the Vegan Coconut Chocolate Chunk. I really like flavors with tea, because the tea is so prominent.


Fatmine got ONLY Honey Lavender, in a cone, because she's a loser (jk). Honey Lavender is a good choice. It even has real lavender in the ice cream. But I wonder...if you have allergies...hmm. >__>


The cups also say "caution: hot contents". Lol, you lie.
1926 4th Ave, Vancouver BC V6J 1M5

No comments:

Post a Comment