Sunday 2 August 2015

Wanta Thai Cuisine + Jazen Tea

My family came here on a time crunch, so we didn't order a lot of food. I think this place is still good. I always like Thai food <3
 
What you see here is some fried rice and eggplant curry. The curry was surprisingly pretty spicy for me, even though we only asked for mild spiciness. Unfortunately, those were the only two things we ordered :D
 


However, right next door, there's JAZEN TEA~~ I've been wanting to try Jazen tea in Canada for a long time, but I just never got to it. Fatmine also came here recently (great minds think alike...or she just lives really close to this place). What I like about this place is that the cups are BIG. So cool. Plus, Jazen is a part of a pho place called Pho Hoa. I used to always go to Pho Hoa before I went to Tae Kwon Do classes, so this place was super nostalgic for me. I'm glad to know that they're still up and running.

I think I got...the mango lychee green tea? It's been a while, lol. It also comes with little mango cube-things (I don't know what it is...). The cashier was also a total boss; he was super efficient.

Santiupo got the kiwi apple drink, which has these little seeds floating around :O

Wanta: 15163 NE 24th St, Redmond, WA 98052
Jazen: 15169 NE 24th St Redmond, WA





No comments:

Post a Comment