Sunday 23 August 2015

Adventures with Fatmine's Family: Food Trucks!!!

One day, I was dropped off at a Microsoft User Study...and then my mom told me that I had several hours to burn before I went home. Soooo...Fatmine lives 5 minutes away from the Microsoft building that I was at :D Her family and I went to eat at a food truck gathering <3





Fatmine got this beef sandwich from the Peasant Food truck, The sandwich is eaten by dipping it into the soup that they provide.



I had an Indian kathi roll from the Roll Ok truck. I'm not sure what it means, but it's basically a wrap with egg, and then your choice of filling. I got vegetables and potatoes. Although it looks a bit questionable, it tastes awesome; they put Indian spices and seasoning.

Fatmine's sister got salmon soft tacos from the Fish Basket. When she was squeezing the lime, the juices kept dripping out, hahaha.

Fatmine's mommy went to Choptix and got pulled pork burgers with fries. The fries were surprisingly good; they had wasabi mayonnaise (I don't like wasabi) and bonito flakes. The pull pork and wasabi mayonnaise is an interesting fusion of Asian and Western.

Chopstix also sold popular watermelon slushies. I think there was too much ice, but it was still sweet and refreshing x__x They make it with real watermelon.

For dessert, Fatmine's mommy got these adorable donuts and some caramel coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment