Thursday 20 August 2015

Red Robin: #fail

To celebrate the end of the music camp that I attended, we went to Red Robin in Bellevue. After I went to Tipsy Cow, all the other burgers are just not the same, haha; Red Robin was never bad, but the quality between Tipsy Cow and Red Robin is outrageously noticeable. I usually order a refillable strawberry lemonade and share it with my brother, but the purple lemonade caught my eye. It's basically purple colored pear syrup that's mixed with lemonade. At least its refillable.

Apparently they got my order wrong and the waiter thought I asked for a burger with egg and bacon...Unfortunately, they had to throw it away. They have some kind of policy...it was a waste of food :(

At least I got my garden burger in the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment